- Why would I want to use a Broker Solutions scheme?
Quite simply to provide an added value service to your policyholders at the point of an emergency or in the event of a claim being made, while providing the broker with additional revenue streams.
- How can I ensure my policyholders are looked after?
The Service Solutions group has many years experience working on behalf of brokers, insurers and policy holders and its ethos is founded on providing a top quality service to the policy holder. Throughout any interaction with policy holders we conduct head office audits and, in addition, as a broker, you will receive regular claims status updates.
- How will I know what out of hours calls I have received?
A daily update is provided in a user friendly format. In addition, we can establish tailored ‘rules’ that ensure each broker is called on a dedicated number should an out of hours incident be of a serious and immediate nature.
- Where do I go for more information or to become part of the scheme?
- How do you ensure an insurer authorises a claim?
In short, we don’t. We have an established reputation with insurers and work with them to seek a prompt
and fair authorisation of a claim. This includes liaising with insurer nominated advisers such as loss adjusters and providing detailed claim evidence to support an insurers understanding of claim facts.